All new students applying to register at The American School of Santo Domingo are required to complete the admissions process and must have the appropriate age for their grade level by August 31st.
Schedule a visit.
We warmly welcome you to explore our school in person and witness the vibrant learning environment we offer. If you're interested in scheduling a visit, please complete the form below, and our admissions team will get in touch to arrange a convenient date and firstname.lastname@example.org
- As part of our admissions process, we invite students to spend a day in our school from 7:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. for students applying to 1st Grade, and from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for students applying to 2nd Grade and up, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- The school will contact the parent/guardian with the admissions report within 14 work days after scheduled visit. The parent/guardian may be scheduled a meeting with the School Guidance Counselor and/or Principal for further recommendation if needed.
Submit all the
All documents for admissions process may be scanned and sent to:email@example.com
- Admissions Form completed and signed by student’s parents/tutors.
- Student Profile Form completed and signed by student’s parents/tutors.
- Recommendation Form signed by the student’s parent/tutor. Only Parent/tutor authorization section of the form.
- Copy/Scan of student’s transcripts/progress report from the previous/current school. student. (Students entering 1st grade and up)
- Most recent MAP Test scores( if available).
- Copy/Scan of student’s birth certificate.
- Information reports if the student has received any Psychological-Educational Testing or other Individualized Education Plan (IEPs)
- Pay Admissions Process Fee US$50.00 at the schools administrative office.
Students applying for Nursery, Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten must submit the additional following documents:
- Health Form completed and signed by student’s doctor.
- Two 2×2 recent student photos.
- Immunization Record