Is an outdoor educational experience available to students 6th through 12th grade. A combination of rigorous academic content and wilderness adventure where students get the opportunity to live and learn in the mountains of Manabao while creating a deeper connection with their academic content, their classmates and most importantly themselves.
In order to participate in Hummingbird Adventures students must complete the following forms:
- Medical Form: This form helps us understand the health profile of every student and allows us to prepare to meet their needs during the trip. This form also includes dietary needs and daily medications to ensure we can keep track of these during our time together.
- Behavior Contract: This form must be read and signed by both the student and their guardian. It outlines the four Mayor Hummingbird Rules and why we have them as well as the consequences for breaking them.
All forms must be signed and returned to the Hummingbirds team 1 week before the program.
ASSD offers multiple ways to pay for Hummingbird Adventures:
- Reserve your students spot on the trip with a 100USD payment and then complete the payment in 3 installments.
- Pay in combination with the school tuition.
- Pay in whole up to 1 week before the trip.